Great things are achieved when people work together as a team. For a team to function properly, the members need a little motivation every now and then. If rightly motivated, they will show more enthusiasm and commitment towards work. Inspirational quotes about productivity are the best to share with your team if you want them to achieve the desired results.
Have you heard of David Allen’s 2-minute rule?
In his book “Getting Things Done:The Art of Stress-Free Productivity”, he mentions this 2-minute rule to stop procrastinating and start doing. This rule states that, “If an action will take less than two minutes, it should be done at the moment it’s defined”. For example, replying to an email may take less than 2 minutes and some people will set a reminder to be done within the day instead of doing it right away.
Let’s discuss how to build a productive team and some productivity motivation quotes to share with your team.
Simple Ways To Share Productivity Quotes With Your Team
Imagine yourself as a team lead. You may know many productivity quotes through books or other resources or even from your own life experiences. How to share them with your team?
Well, here are some simple ways:
- Pasting posters of productivity quotes in office cubicles.
- Writing one “Productivity quote of the day” daily on whiteboards placed in common office areas.
- Stories always reach people easily. So try to tell a story around any inspirational quotes about productivity in team meetings like weekly discussions or casual meets.
- Share your life experiences in which you achieved something because of your productivity.
- Sending appreciation emails for the team effort along with any relevant productivity motivation quotes to keep them moving towards greater heights.
These are all some simple gestures by which you can make your team members feel that you care for their career growth as well as productivity.
25 Best Productivity Motivation Quotes For Your Team
Here we have curated a list of 25 best productivity quotes for your team. Let’s go:
1. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
2. “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” – Paul J. Meyer
3. “Focus on being productive instead of busy.” – Tim Ferriss
4. “Failing is a crucial part of success. Every time you fail and get back up, you practice perseverance, which is the key to life. Your strength comes in your ability to recover.” – Michelle Obama
5. “Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
6. “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka
7. “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
8. “Don’t confuse activity with productivity. Many people are simply busy being busy.” – Robin Sharma
9. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
10. “Knowledge is the source of wealth. Applied to tasks we already know, it becomes productivity. Applied to tasks that are new, it becomes innovation.” – Peter Drucker
11. “If there are nine rabbits on the ground, if you want to catch one, just focus on one.” – Jack Ma
12. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” – Bruce Lee
13. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
14. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
15. “Good ideas are common – what’s uncommon are people who will work hard enough to bring them about.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
16. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
17. “Efficiency is doing better that what is already being done.” – Peter Drucker
18. “Not finance, not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and rare.” – Patrick Lencioni
19. “When you form a team, why do you try to form a team? Because teamwork builds trust and trust builds speed.” – Russel Honore
20. “The really happy people are those who have broken the chains of procrastination, those who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. They’re full of eagerness, zest, productivity. You can be, too.” – Norman Vincent Peale
21. “If you love your work, you’ll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around will catch the passion from you – like a fever.” – Sam Walton
22. “I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed.” – Booker T. Washington
23. “Don’t try to rush progress. Remember, a step forward, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction. Keep believing.” – Kara Goucher
24. “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
25. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
Hope you like this productivity quotes marathon. Now, it’s your turn to share them with your team and inspire them to work better.
Fostering a good, positive team culture and environment is the best you can do to your employees. They are the greatest asset you can have. Take care of them and they will take care of the company’s success.
Everyone needs a little motivation at work. It can be a simple word of appreciation, a reward, or any other form of recognition. Among these, appreciation costs you nothing but it creates a positive impact among the team members. Inspirational quotes about productivity that we shared here will make them utilize their potential fully towards work. Keep up your employees’ team spirit and energy to make them more productive at work.
A business may not always be stable. There will be ups and downs. During the downfalls, motivational quotes will be of great help. They push you to rise and shine. Whenever you see or hear them, it gives you a feeling of a superpower. With that feeling, go and conquer the challenges.