20 Funny Sales Memes That Every Salesperson Can Relate To Themselves
How many I’LL THINK ABOUT IT you’ve heard? How many times have you been asked to wait for the customer to make a decision? And how many times have you heard that the customer found a better deal? If you’re a person who falls into the web of these statements, it’s an undeniable fact that you are a Salesperson.
We all know that being a Salesperson is a difficult job. But, only a salesperson knows how painful it is.
But you’re left with no option and you are not alone in this. If you’re a salesperson, and if you continue to digest the above-mentioned statements, this blog is for you. Nothing is excruciating when you see it in a light-hearted way.
Here we are bringing you some highlighted memes that can liberate your struggles of being a Salesperson.
1. That oops moment which put all your hard work in the vain
2. When you’re left with no leads and no customer, searching for a new deal is literally like catching your reflection in a mirage.
3. As a Salesperson, we are highly talented in talking. But we do that to literally everybody who picks our call. Of course, other than customer care.
4. Times that put you to take up a dictionary to find the meaning of INTERESTED.
5. The only point of a time frame change. It won’t be an unfair statement to tell that there could be a possibility of getting another Interstellar kind of pitch for a film because of the fact that the time moves impeccably slow.
6. Introducing new sales techniques. Staring at your customers.
7. New normal – Fate achieving its target by not letting you achieve yours.
8. It’s a tough time. But still you have to prove your existence. The phase of life which teaches you the difference between surviving and existing.
10. Isn’t this what you’ve been waiting for?
11. Yes, nothing is impossible. But that’s not how it works right?
12. When Procrastination becomes a way to loose the ends.
13. Light at the end of the tunnel. Ray of hope. The only purpose of leading a life.
14. Sales Manager: Making a sale is an Art, Making a sale is a philosophy.
After 5 minutes,
Making a sale is a thing that can’t be taught.