25 Best Sales Team Motivation Quotes For 2023
Merely because it takes so many rejections to hit a sales goal, sales are considered one of the most stressful jobs out there. In general, only a few potential prospects out of a dozen actually turn into customers. Your sales team, however, must continually seek new clients in order to meet sales targets as they have quotas. The sales team periodically needs sales motivation due to the unpredictable and busy nature of the sales field, where success is solely determined by performance.
A sales company’s success relies greatly on motivation. Trying to keep your sales team motivated improves each person’s enthusiasm, persistence, and effectiveness. Here are 25 great motivational quotes to get your sales team on the run.
25 Best Motivational Quotes For Sales Team In 2023
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
- “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” – Mark Hunter
- “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
- “There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your thinking.” – Brian Tracy
- “Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, but you will also succeed in life.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “Don’t watch the clock. Rather do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “Ninety percent of selling is conviction and ten percent is persuasion.” – Shiv Khera
- “Filter everything you’re doing, saying, and pitching and you’ll eventually improve just about every metric you care about today.”- Matt Heinz
- “Killer salespeople uncover true problems behind desired solutions.”– Aaron Ross
- “Sellers who listen to buyers carefully and then give them the missing ingredients – those are the ones who stand out.” – Deb Calvert
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “A salesperson’s ethics and values contribute more to sales success than do techniques or strategies.” – Ron Willingham
- “Hard work may not always result in success but it will never result in regret.” – Michael Lewis
- “Keep your sales pipeline full by prospecting continuously. Always have more people to see than you have time to see them.” – Brian Tracy
- “Don’t expect to be motivated every day to get out there and make things happen. You won’t be. Don’t count on motivation. Count on Discipline.” – Jocko Willink
- “True productivity comes from allowing yourself to make mistakes. Do so, and you’ll succeed more often than any ten perfectionists.” – Laura Stack
- “Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.” — Angela Bassett
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” — Dale Carnegie
- “Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.” —Drake
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!'” — Audrey Hepburn
- “I am experienced enough to do this. I am knowledgeable enough to do this. I am prepared enough to do this. I am mature enough to do this. I am brave enough to do this.” – Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” — Mary Kay Ash
- “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” ― Wayne Dyer
- “Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.” ― Leah LaBelle
A strong sales team might oftentimes only require a little motivation during the selling process. Salespeople need to be always on the go to fulfill their goals, attract new customers, and support the expansion of the business, regardless of the sector or scale of the company. They are indeed an asset to the company and need to always be encouraged and cared for.
Motivational sales quotes might potentially be all a sales team requires to focus their effort and target the sales funnel in an attempt to keep energy high. Undoubtedly, these best 25 sales team motivational quotes will help you inculcate optimism in your sales teams as we enter the new year.